CrossFit has completely changed my life in the most incredible ways possible. I am a former competitive gymnast of 12 years, but ever since retiring in 2011, I felt as though something was missing. After completing my first CrossFit class in May of 2014, I knew I had found something to fill that hole. Not only does each day of walking into the gym present another opportunity for improvement, it also provides a chance to accomplish things you once thought you couldn’t.
The camaraderie and support within the community at CFNE makes the gym feel like a second home and spending time here, both training and coaching, has become the best part of my day. Helping others achieve their goals, believe in themselves, live healthier lives, and have the best time in doing all that, is what makes me feel so lucky and makes coaching feel like the best job in the world.
- CrossFit Level One Certified
- USA Gymnastics Professional Coach
- Coach at CFNE
- 6 year gymnastics coach
- 2015 CrossFit Games East Regionals – Team CrossFit Resilience
- 2016 CrossFit Games East Regionals – Team CrossFit Free
- 2017 CrossFit Games East Regionals – Individual CFNE