CrossFit has translated well beyond the gym walls for me. It has become my lifestyle – the constant pursuit of excellence. What separates CrossFit from the other driving factors in my life however are the incredible relationships and camaraderie that inherently come with this experience. It’s a program that brings together all walks of life – and thrives off it. With the sole requirement being the will to succeed, CrossFit is truly for anyone who is willing to try.
I could not be prouder to be a coach here at CFNE. And I take that responsibility very seriously. Each passing day at the gym is an opportunity for our athletes to become not only fitter, mentally and physically, but to become better people. This is why we call ourselves ‘coaches’, and we hold that title proud.
- Certified CrossFit Trainer (CF-L3)
- CrossFit Powerlifting Trainer
- CrossFit Running and Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Aerobic Capacity Trainer
- CrossFit Nutrition Certified
- Head Coach – CrossFit New England
- Competitors’ Coach – CrossFit New England
- Infantry Officer, USMC
Contact Harry at Harry@CrossFitNewEngland.com