200 Meter Run
5 Strict Pull-ups
Keeping the Hero’s coming! A big congrats and thank you to Natick Police Officer Dan Ciocca as our next Member Spotlight! Find out more about him below.
Dan Ciocca- Police Officer
1) How did you get started at CFNE and what did you do before?
I was introduced to CFNE by Eric Bazigian, Vin Forde and Christian Rodriguez, all co-workers. I joined around 5 years ago and love it. My workouts prior to CFNE mostly consisted of interval training and bodyweight exercises.
2) Where are you from and where are all the places you’ve lived?
I’m originally from Natick and have lived throughout the Boston area my whole life.
3) What’s your favorite Crossfit movement?
I would probably have to say, overhead squat.
4) If you were a Starbucks drink, what would you be and why?
For sure, an Iced Venti Black-Eye (two espresso shots) – black of course… because it’s delicious. A strong second would be Nitro Cold Brew.
5) If you could only have one meal the rest of your life, what would it be?
I’m gonna go with Seafood. That’s broad enough right?
6) What is your favorite book, and why?
Probably the Wolf of Wall-street sadly, because I haven’t read very many leisurely books outside of college.
7) What superpower would you want to possess?
Probably time travel.
8) What’s your favorite memory from CFNE?
Years ago I pulled over an old, rickety vehicle driving through Natick. The driver described it as being a $300 car and said he was leaving CFNE. Almost exactly one year later Mat Fraser won his first CrossFit Games.