3 Power Snatches
9 Air Squats
Rest 1 Minute Between Rounds
Dr. Sean Rockett, better known as Doc Roc, is our next Member Spotlight! Thank you Doc!
Scroll down to read more about him.
1) How did you get started at CFNE and what did you do before?
Started with Ben and Heather at boot camp classes before CFNE was a thing in 2007. Used to ride a stationary bike and do dumbbell curls at a gym.
2) Where are you from and where are all the places you’ve lived?
From Brookline and made it all the way out to Newton then adventured to Wellesley.
3) What’s your favorite Crossfit movement?
Have always enjoyed the snatch because of its flexibility and complexity
4) If you were a Starbucks drink, what would you be and why?
Just give me a damn cup of black coffee
5) If you could only have one meal the rest of your life, what would it be?
My mom’s beef stroganoff. Heaven on earth
6) What is the craziest thing you’ve ever witnessed in your line of work?
On the Crossfit games Medical team and the aftermath of Murph in 2015
7) What is your favorite book, and why?
One would be Endurance. It describes the adventures of Ernest Shackleton and bringing his stranded crew back from Antarctica. An amazing story of survival and leadership
8) What would you name the autobiography of your life?
I’m no….wait, I am a Rockett surgeon
9) What superpower would you want to possess?
Always loved The Flash growing up. So speed would be the superpower.
10) What was the most important lesson you’ve had to learn?
Sometimes life doesn’t proceed the way you planned and it’s the rebound that makes all the difference.
11) What’s your favorite memory from CFNE?
2009 road trip to the Northeast sectionals in Albany. We were all so young and Crossfit was new and fresh and we had no idea what we were doing and we became the best of friends.