OPEN & PERFORMANCE
30 Snatches (95/65)
30 Clean and Jerks (95/65)
30 Thrusters (95/65)
30 Snatches (75/55)
30 Clean and Jerks (75/55)
30 Thrusters (75/55)
Post scores to comments.
Compare scores HERE
1. When and how did you get started with us?
I stumbled across the 2015 fittest on earth documentary on Netflix a couple of years ago and instantly became obsessed with CrossFit. It wasn’t until 4 months ago that I dropped into my first class at CFNE. I got started when my mom went out to lunch with Becca Cahaly. My mom mentioned that I have been obsessed with CrossFit but had never tried it. Becca took me in for a Saturday high school class and I fell in love. I signed up for elements soon after. I’m so grateful for CFNE; it’s an amazing community.
2. Favorite workout?/Least favorite workout?
Favorite: Murph. I did my first one this year and I loved every second of that work out
Least favorite: I don’t think I have a least favorite. I get excited to do everything
3. What’s the wallpaper on your phone right now?
A picture I took of some flowers in front of my house.
4. What’s in your most frequently used emoji tab?
5. What’s your favorite CFNE tradition?
I love seeing everyone in the same color shirts everyday.
6. What genre of music would you be?
7. What’s the last thing you searched for on Google?
Images of photo a realistic elephant tattoo. I really want to get a new tattoo this summer.
8. What’s your favorite cheat food?
I love chocolate croissants
9. What superpower would you want to possess?
I would love to be able to teleport. I love to travel but I can’t stand airport security lines.
10. If you could travel anywhere outside of this planet, where would you go and why?
Wherever Sylvester Stallone is from, because that guys acting is out of this world.
**Save the Dates**
Wednesday, July 4th: 6am and 8am Classes
Friday, July 6th: Free Class Friday
Friday, August 10th: Summer Social (7-11pm) at Hotel Indigo
Monday, September 24th: CFNE Charity Golf Tournament @ Charter Oaks