FREE CLASS FRIDAY
OPEN – PERFORMANCE – FITNESS
Teams of 2
50/35 Calorie Row
50/35 Calorie Bike
50 Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
Post scores to comments.
Get to know the newest member of the Front Desk Team, Sabrina!
1. Where are you from and what brought you to MA?
I grew up in Green Bay, WI and went to school in Minnesota. I had been living in Minnesota for about six years before I decided to move to MA. The move was a big leap of faith, I needed a new adventure and knew that if I went back to school for nursing that Boston was one of the best places to do that.
2. What is your favorite exercise/movement in CrossFit?
Definitely rowing. You’ll most often find me on the rower before or after class.
3. Why are you excited about working at CFNE?
I’m excited to be around motivated, like-minded individuals again. I haven’t felt that hungry, goal-oriented dynamic since I was on the dance team in college. I am excited to figure out what my role will be in the CFNE community.
4. What is your biggest strength you are bringing to this front desk position?
I have learned that I thrive in a team environment and I am my best when I am part of something that is much greater than myself. My greatest strength is that I love being a teammate, I understand the importance of knowing your role and doing your job.
5. What 3 words would your closest friends use to describe you?
Disciplined, calm, “Midwest-nice”.
6.What is your favorite TV show?
It’s a tie, Suits and Grey’s Anatomy.
7. What’s the last thing you searched for on Google?
Nephrotic syndrome in pediatric patients. I work in urgent care so most of my searches center around peculiar cases that come into the clinic.
8. What’s your favorite cheat food?
Another tie, pizza and clam chowder.
9. What superpower would you want to possess?
The ability to teleport so I could visit my family more.
10. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Back to Mexico City, in college I went there to teach dance for a week and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Some of the best food and sweetest people I have ever met.
**Save the Dates**
Today, April 6th – Free Class Friday
Monday, April 16th – Boston Marathon (One Class @ 6am)