27 Cal Row
27 Chest-to-Bar Pull-ups
21 Cal Row
15 Cal Row
Post scores to comments.
Congrats to November Member of the Month, Simone Gill!
1. What’s in your most frequently used emoji tab?
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
I’ve always desperately wanted to be able to pop it and lock it on demand, so that would definitely be my superpower. Somehow, in my mind, popping it and locking it would lead to solving the world’s most troubling problems. I’m not sure yet how, though.
3. What’s the last thing you searched for on Google?
“The character Raton in Rapunzel”
4. What would the title of your autobiography be?
So Many Wigs, So Little Time: The Simone Gill Story
5. How would you spend a billion dollars?
I would create free health and wellness centers for all. This would include referrals to physical activity centers (Umm CFNE, of course), spa services, mental health services, and rooms tricked out with kinematic and kinetic equipment…
6. What’s your spirit animal?
An otter. Because they hold hands.
7. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
A writer. I was, like, totally going to be deep like Toni Morrison.