***High School and Kids Class Cancelled***
***Open Gym from 1pm – 8:30pm***
15 Wall Balls (20, 14#)
30 Double Unders
Post Scores to Comments.
Compare Scores HERE.
The Open at CFNE
Calling all members! The Open starts February 27th and it’s going to be a BLAST! If you’re on the fence about signing up here’s a couple reasons to sign up for the Open:
- The Open is for everyone from the regional athlete to the weekend warrior.
- It’ll be fun!
- All your friends are signing up!
- You can make a sweet profile on the Crossfit Games page and put up an awesome pic!
- Friday Night Lights at CFNE! Yup! That’s right! We’re holding a 6:30pm class on Friday nights! Anyone can do the Open workout on Friday just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put you in a heat. This is a chance to throw down with your friends and for our community to workout and hangout on Fridays. Sounds amazing right?!?! Just do it!
Here’s a couple reasons not to sign up for the Open:
- It’s cold outside.
- My cat won’t let me.
- I don’t know the workouts…samesies…no one knows.
- I’m scared…so am I…especially when I watch The Walking Dead by myself…
- I don’t know where to sign up. Problem solved! Click HERE to sign up!
If you have any questions or concerns talk to one of the coaches. The Open is a super fun time at CFNE! So sign up, make a sweet profile, and get ready! The Open is coming and it’s going to ROCK!