***Remember today is bring a friend day! Yippee!***
The River Styx
Kettlebell Swings (70, 53#)
Post times to comments.
Congrats to Sarah Bell! Our Firebreather of the Month for October!
1. How did you get into Crossfit?
Doug had been at CFNE for about a year, and convinced me to give it a try. I had spent the previous 5 years losing all touch with “fitness”, jogging here and there when it wasn’t too hot or too cold out 🙂
2. What’s your favorite movement?
3. What’s your favorite WOD?
I don’t have a favorite…but I’ll say Grace since I actually had fun doing that one the other night!
4. What’s your favorite paleo meal?
I like when meat is over cooked and crunchy, or ground up…and mixed with something else, preferably in a way that changes it’s color 🙂
5. What’s your favorite cheat meal?
Cinnamon bread with two big pieces of butter down one side…then folded in half and smooshed….and peanut butter M&Ms…is that a meal?
6. How does it feel to be one of the top three power couples at CFNE?
This is a ridiculous question.
7. What’s your favorite Yankee Candle scent?
Anything vanilla-y, especially vanilla lime and except lavender vanilla, which I think smells like those drawer potpourri packets.
8. You’re known for snapping your gum in class. What’s your favorite gum brand and flavor?
Trident strawberry lime. I used to chew the minty ones but I started this new flavor and I CAN’T stop.
9. Rumor has it you’re in the Natick Athletic Hall of Fame. Any truth to this rumor?
Yes…I feel very honored!
10. If you could be any person for one day who would you be? You cannot say yourself, you have to pick someone.
My 6 year old….I’d love to remember what it feels like to be a kid again!
11. Which one of your kids is your favorite? Why?
Tonight it was Casey because he asked me how my “exercises” went when I got home…kept his underpants dry while I was gone…and said “scabetti” instead of “spaghetti” like 10 times before bed, which I LOVE!
12. Nike, Reebok, or Adidas? Why?
Out of those 3, I guess Nike…but why can’t one of these brands make thin comfy t-shirts???
Sarah Bell’s 5 muscle ups