A photograph of the photographer…MIND = BLOWN!
2 rounds of:
Run 400m Backwards
Post times to comments.
JC “the real deal” del Real
Corey, Rachel, and Maureen showing off their armpits…gross.
The Big Clean Complex
6 sets of the following Complex :
High Hang Squat Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean + Push Press
High Hang Squat Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean + Push Jerk
High Hang Squat Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean + Split Jerk
One set consists of all 12 reps. Try not to drop the bar during the entire set; if you must drop after the Overhead movements, it’s allowed – just be quick to get back on the bar. Rest as needed between sets and try to increase weight after each set.
High Hang – Start with the bar at “the pockets.”
Hang – Start with the bar just above the knee.
Squat Clean – Start with the bar on the ground.
Post Score to Comments.
“Raise your hand if you LOVE the big clean complex”
There’s a lot going on in this pic…first off, Morgan is crushing the snatch/double under WOD…second, Andrew looks like he’s howling at the moon…lastly…look closely and you can Steve with his beard…we all miss the beard Steve…well mostly me…I miss your beard Steve.
6 Handstand Push-ups
12 Kettlebell Swings (70, 53#)
Post scores to comments.
Just two buddies hanging out in a sea of foam rollers, lacrosse balls, and coolers.
Well this looks like fun.
Go Paige go!
It’s Monday! Back to school! What’d everyone have for breakfast?
You know Fall is here when Heather Vitti’s doing wall balls with a pumpkin…well not really…she was using a med ball, but how funny would it be if she was using a pumpkin? Or maybe a cat? A giant balloon filled with Gak? What’s the funniest thing you can think of?
6 Overhead Squats (115, 80#)
9 Burpees Over the Bar
12 Toes to Bar
Post scores to comments.
Want to know why Bode’s so psyched? Nope, he didn’t win a lifetime supply of Fuel for Fire. Read below…
Well folks Bode is SO psyched because Crossfit New England is hosting a New Years Eve bash at the Verve in Natick! What does this mean? I’m glad you asked.
- You have a solid 3+ months to find a date and get ready for an awesome New Years party.
- You have a solid 3+ months to ask your mom or dad to extend your curfew (Conor start asking now).
- You have a solid 3+ months to invite all your Crossfitting buddies from the area to this rocking good time.
- Prom is cancelled…I know, I know it’s sad, but Bode couldn’t get his tuxedo tailored in time for the big night so we had to cancel it.
- Take a moment to picture Bode in a tuxedo…bet you’re feeling better now huh?
- If that didn’t work click HERE to watch the video of Bode driving his car. Better?
- Still no? Click HERE. How about now?
- Alright guys and gals the countdown to New Years Eve starts…NOW!