Satan's Whiskers 3 Rounds For Time: 10 Chest to Bar Pull Ups 10 Front Squats (165, 115) 10 Burpees Post Time to Comments.
B.O.X. Seminar – Saturday February 9th at CFNE
“The pursuit of excellence, in regards to operating a world-class CrossFit affiliate, has everything to do with your current members. It has to do with their happiness inside and outside the walls of your gym. It relates to their growing confidence and their acceptance as a part of your community, and it has to do with their health, wellness, fitness and results. In other words, the pursuit of excellence is the pursuit of improving the lives of your members.” - Ben Bergeron
This one-day seminar will guide you through the ins and outs of running a World-Class Affiliate:
- Hiring, Training and Paying Coaches.
- Programming for the Elite, Sport Specific and Masses.
- Marketing your Affiliate and getting so many members you’ll have to turn them away.
- Creating a Community of Trust, Support, Honesty and Excellence.
- Organizing your Affiliate to Run Efficiently.
- The Details of a Successful On-Ramp Program.
There is no substitute for being a great coach, but just like being a great chef might not make you a great restaurant owner, simply being a great coach may not be sufficient to run a World-Class Affiliate. This seminar will turn Great Coaches into Great Affiliate Owners.
Where : CFNE (Natick, MA)
When: Feb. 9, 2013 (Saturday)
Who: Affiliate Owners / Coaches / Athletes / Anyone Interested in the Pursuit of Excellence
Interested in attending? Register for the BOX Seminar HERE!