What makes a World-Class CrossFit Affiliate? In the words of Greg Glassman, it is the “The Constant and Relentless Pursuit of Excellence.” This one-day seminar will explore the best practices that the world’s best affiliates use everyday, and how to use these practices to create Excellence in your Affiliate.
Learn the ins-and-outs of running a World-Class Affiliate:
- Hiring, Training and Paying Coaches.
- Programming for the Elite, Sport Specific and Masses.
- Marketing your Affiliate and getting so many members you’ll have to turn them away.
- Creating a Community of Trust, Support, Honesty and Excellence.
- Organizing your Affiliate to Run Efficiently.
- The Details of a Successful On-Ramp Program.
There is no substitute for being a great coach, but just like being a great chef might not make you a great restaurant owner, simply being a great coach may not be sufficient to run a World-Class Affiliate. This seminar will turn Great Coaches into Great Affiliate Owners.
WHAT: The Business Of Excellence (B.O.X.) Seminar.
WHO: Affiliate owners, coaches, staff, and anyone interested in “The Pursuit of Excellence.”
WHERE: CrossFit New England, 15 Tech Circle, Natick, MA 01760
WHEN: August 25th, 2012, 9am-5pm
REGISTRATION: $495/per person. Reserve your spot now by clicking HERE.